Forgive me for still talking about this but due to insistent ‘public’ demand, here’s a guide to getting all your money’s worth on a coupon and more!
First timer? Same here. How to go about it?
1. Check good travel deals on DealGrocer (www.dealgrocer.com)
2. Ignore the usual, look for not usually heard of destinations
4. Save the confirmation e-mail
5. Wait for the right time *i already bought a number of coupons without really having a definite plan when to use them, but I make sure I know when they will expire *wink
When you feel, it is already the right time for it, book your reservation. It only needs a phone call or an e-mail and you’re ready to go. *special thanks to Brenda of the DealGrocer team for being so helpful
Once the booking was confirmed, file for a leave (at least a day’s notice) and shout out to the beautiful world how excited you are to be one with it and the Universe once again. Before you know it, World is showering you with lots of love
1. Download Waze app so you won’t get lost
2. Google the directions if for reason you don’t know, Waze wasn’t that helpful
3. You’d only know the shortcut after you have traveled the long path, so be patient and find joy in getting lost. Look around, ask for help, and admit you’re being lost.
When you finally reached your destination, spread love to the world and to the people because paradise like Cintai, Corito’s Garden becomes a bliss when it is shared 🙂
How to get there?
1. Shortcut: SLEX, Star Expressway, Lipa exit, turn left on Caltex on the left side of the road going to Malvar, drive for 6km more and voilah, on your left 🙂
2. Longcut: SLEX, then this: Tanauan, Batangas